was searching thru a whole moutain of LETTERS written by crescentians for Jp's. haha. cuz wing found sandra's. so i was determined to find jp's. And i found 2 letters from jp! short and sweet. haha. read letters from alicia and it made me realised how much i love her. she's the best jie jie. only had one letter from gidania. but i still msged the both of them last nite to tell them how much i love em. =) letters from D-angels, jaime lee, xiuyi, janice darling, afsheen, tiff, michelle seah, sheryl, weiyi, eunice, juliana and many more. fond memories. all those pretty letter pads, foolscap papers and even tissue papers were used. that's our "Crescentian Style." putting all these letters in the letterbox. i alwayz felt good when there were letters addressed to me. haha.


anyway, zouk was way to crowded yesterday. was suppose to go with victor and his gang. received his call after spore idol (i was home). den he told me the queue was damn cow long. longer than anything. haha. luckily i din change and wait. he din had any second options, so i stayed home. who noes after i changed to my "nightgown", he said go dbl'O. neh neh. haha. what a waste!!


taufik deserved to win even though i support sLy. oh well. both won record deals. so it's fair and square. =)


sch is starting on monday!!! wooO! i cant wait! hope lectures wont be long and naggy. or i will throw my temper!! cuz it's all in the afternoooon. waste my time. urrgh.


i nid to buy another bag. im super into BAGS nowadays. all kinds. i want to see pretty bags.

in my past..

all jay chou's female fans dream of marrying him. ...
hahahahah. read someone's blog. it made me laff li...
ate the flu tablet. but it's not making me feel an...
finished painting my sis's room. blue. our effort....
im seriously very tired. not only sleepy, weak as ...
sore throat. urrgh. uncomfy. anyway, i've a new ...
haha. someone questioned me if i live in MARS. hah...
"open the windows..open the.." 
i love this too.  
this looks pretty. i like.