im in a rush now. haha. cuz my sister is "timing" me. i nid to finish everything in less than 3mins. muahah.


anyway, i drove myself to sch yesterday. the feeling was damn HIGH. i felt damn goot abt it. im gonna do it again next thurs. haha.


i bought myself a Sisley bag!!! after buying it, i became broke immediately. enuff of all my shoppings i guess. it's time i put a stop to it. i still owe my mum money for my ixus. sigh. in debt.


had marche again today. *brups* celebrated my aunt's bday at the suntec outlet. ate without having to calculate how much i've accumulated on the card. haha. stress-less. tink i chalked up abt $30. i cant eat alot u see. haha. it's a waste if someone brings me to a buffet. muahhah.


im super tired. haven been slping well for the past two days. kept having late nights. finally, i can slp early. gonna do my tutorials tmr. guess i'll be goot tmr and stay home. been going out daily. broke.broke.broke.


bad mood. all of a sudden. moodswings. menses coming. boo.

in my past..

my wing is back from shanghai. =) miss ya tonS! go...
happy birthday Lit' SistER!
STOP HARASSING ME AND MY SISTER, YOU FUCKER! if yo...
charming tiny eyes. i looove. 
shuai dai le! diao. 
jay and his pink piano. 
concert pic. shuai! 
who is in the reflection? 
my babies.  
primary sch gathering was fun fun fun!!! haha. we ...