im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im online is that i nid to print MEIT lecture notes. but my stupid printer decides to "go on strike". i have no choice but to get jac to help me photocopy. sigh. thanx ar!
just got back from Ignatius' first month celebration. the place was crap the food was even crappier. im lost for words. too tired. took lovely pictures of this charming baby boy. shall upload it some day when im free.
i nid some slp now. shall go wash my face and off i go to bed. *yawNnz*


in my past..

i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...
me&chris 
@pacific cafe 
my new bag! 
im having major migraine. it makes me feel nauseou...
tutorials are half done. haha. im so dead. lalala....
okie. im not a goot girl. tutorials are still on h...
im in a rush now. haha. cuz my sister is "timing" ...
my wing is back from shanghai. =) miss ya tonS! go...