im having major migraine. it makes me feel nauseous. urrrrrgh. tortue.


cooked soups today! i did "Roasted corn Chowder". yiKES! i dun like chowder. i din dare to taste it can? cuz i cannot imagine the taste of cooked milk. haha. so i made jasmine.S taste for me. and i only did the tasting before adding the seasonings. it turned out well. kinda shocked cuz sth went really wrong before that. i prepared all the ingredients and milk for 10pax! haha. cuz i followed the recipe BLINDLY. i din re-do though. haha. i transferred the portion for 2pax and threw away the rest. wasted rite? haha. den i deep fried some wantons for appetizer. FUN! i realised i love to cook, but i dun like to taste my own food. how weird. jasmine.S's Cream of Tomato was yummy. i like. =)


i haven done my PrinMgt tutorials. lalalala. it's so OB-ish. i hate it. urrrgh. and i nid to go library to research on recipes. so lit' time. so many things.


im looking forward to thurs when i can drive myself back to sch again. =)

in my past..

tutorials are half done. haha. im so dead. lalala....
okie. im not a goot girl. tutorials are still on h...
im in a rush now. haha. cuz my sister is "timing" ...
my wing is back from shanghai. =) miss ya tonS! go...
happy birthday Lit' SistER!
STOP HARASSING ME AND MY SISTER, YOU FUCKER! if yo...
charming tiny eyes. i looove. 
shuai dai le! diao. 
jay and his pink piano. 
concert pic. shuai!