i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending time with me. he shldnt be saying all those sweet-nothings to me. he doesnt give me the adrenaline-rush-kind of feeling. it's time to draw a line to it. it's either friends or nothing.


im angry. very very angry. abt sth that happened in sch earlier on. f*ck.


projects are piling up. it's "so much stuffs, so lit' time" again.


french test tmr. im so dead. i only noe "mademoiselle". haha. like real.

in my past..

me&chris 
@pacific cafe 
my new bag! 
im having major migraine. it makes me feel nauseou...
tutorials are half done. haha. im so dead. lalala....
okie. im not a goot girl. tutorials are still on h...
im in a rush now. haha. cuz my sister is "timing" ...
my wing is back from shanghai. =) miss ya tonS! go...
happy birthday Lit' SistER!
STOP HARASSING ME AND MY SISTER, YOU FUCKER! if yo...