meeting louis at the studio later. had it postponed to today.


just did my quiz tgt with jas. both of us scored 20/25. not bad la. haha.


im damn hungry now. wanted to go find william for a shampoo and blow. but suddenly, rained so heavily. i've decided to DIY. haha. oh well. going over to wing's hse later for JAY CHOU!!! i cant wait man. been years since i last went to her hse. really YEARS. not kua zhang k. =P


read thru some stuffs. got me thinking.

in my past..

i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. bu...
im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im onli...
i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...
me&chris 
@pacific cafe 
my new bag! 
im having major migraine. it makes me feel nauseou...
tutorials are half done. haha. im so dead. lalala....
okie. im not a goot girl. tutorials are still on h...