been very very busy this entire week. even though it's only mid-week, but i kinda screwed up all my schedules. sigh. din have time to do any tutorials. i'm so dead man. i totally understand NOTHING during French. sigh. i din understand PrinMgt as well. sigh. I haven even done research on MEIT proj. im a lousy leader. i noe. i'm getting damn forgetful nowadays. I dunno why i will always end up having multiple plans on one day and they always "overlap" each other. omg. i dunno how i planned man. i'm a terrible planner. luckily, i dun wan to be a wedding planner anymore. or i tink i will get bashed up cuz i will end up messing up someone's wedding day. haha. in the past, i always thot i was BEST at planning. oh well. this entire week proved me so wrong.
i've got family dinner tonite with relatives from overseas. i dunno how long it gonna take. and i've got research to do. sigh. so many things so lit' time.
anyway, i realised im short and chubby.

just did my learning log. luckily jasmine.s reminded me when i was in the lab. or else, it'll just slipped from my mind again. and i dunno why my memory is failing on me. sigh.


oh! aND jasmine.p got me a pair of G-strings for xmas and a tube top! haha. no matter what, it's the thot that counts rite? hugggiez darling. haha. i love the pressies! =) and tash got me a gift too. i'm feeling damn bad now cuz i've got zero time to buy her anything. geok gonna pass me sth too! haha. awwww...i'm a lousy fren. right. sigh.


i'm gonna send off 2004 and welcome 2005. hope things will get really goot for everyone, including myself, in the new year! =)

in my past..

my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tu...
meeting louis at the studio later. had it postpone...
i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. bu...
im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im onli...
i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...
me&chris 
@pacific cafe 
my new bag! 
im having major migraine. it makes me feel nauseou...