my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tutorials. im so dead. esp tmr's accting. how? shit. and i've planned a meeting in the morning. shit shit shit. the shit is piling up. and it's only the beginning.


im so damn tired. slept at 4.30am last nite cuz of gastric. woke up early for work. been taking cab to work on sundays. haha. lazy me. den after work, spent $100 in less than 2 hrs time. haha. there goes my pay today and the money i withdrew last nite. well well.

in my past..

meeting louis at the studio later. had it postpone...
i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. bu...
im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im onli...
i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...
me&chris 
@pacific cafe 
my new bag! 
im having major migraine. it makes me feel nauseou...
tutorials are half done. haha. im so dead. lalala....