to me, it's just a small matter.
why do u have to make a big fuss over it?
since i'm a nobody to u, and vice versa.
will u just calm down, and use ur brain to think.
stop saying that the whole world is going against u.
cuz u're the one who is going against YOURSELF.



in my past..

i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. ...
i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel...
i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps...
been very very busy this entire week. even though ...
my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tu...
meeting louis at the studio later. had it postpone...
i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. bu...
im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im onli...
i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...