i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. i can never be on time these days. sigh.


my mum gave me money to get myself a calender! yay! it's a xmas gift from her! but i get to choose it! gigglez. i hope it's still on the shelf at borders. it has got "princess" stickers! pretty! and i'll need to go town and be a loner later. haha. shop for more xmas gift!! my gosh. this year, i spend abt $150 on merely gifts. to some, it may be lit'. but to me, i tink it's ALOT. cuz my bank acct is shrinking like there's no tmr. i nid to work more.


after which, i will be going to meet quite a number of pple. =)


in my past..

i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel...
i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps...
been very very busy this entire week. even though ...
my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tu...
meeting louis at the studio later. had it postpone...
i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. bu...
im super ultra sleepy now. the only reason im onli...
i found out a cruel truth. mr. k found himself a g...
i've decided to avoid les. he shldnt be spending t...
me&chris