got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it on PMS. oh well.


had fun during french thou we went into the wrong class initially. haha.


my dad is sick. he's got an MC for today. hope he gets well soon.


walked past engineering block with the guys today and saw a board that showed pictures of the dead and victims from the Tsunami tragedy. We went over and after scanning thru a few pics, we decided to donate some money. though it wasnt a big sum, but at least, it's the thot that counts. imagine if every student walks past, and donate 2bucks. the accumulated sum will be quite alot.


kinda touched today cuz my sister told me that she's willing to share her new addidas jacket with me. and the reason is becuz she will not know what will happen tmr. and it's best to cherish a sister and share things with her while she can. i dunno if she can remember what she said tmr and start to change her mind when i ask for her addidas jacket. BUT the main thing is, it's her thot that counts. i love u "stupid foool!"


i love everyone who loves me. i dun mind loving those pple who hate me. this tragedy that's on tv and newspaper daily has an infleunce on me. permanently.

in my past..

i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...
aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...
2 tests up this week. french and PrinMgt. how dead...
to me, it's just a small matter. why do u have to ...
i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. ...
i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel...
i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps...
been very very busy this entire week. even though ...
my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tu...
meeting louis at the studio later. had it postpone...