i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz in the end, french test was postponed to next week. wth. hope i can pass POM.


anyway, i did sth really stupid and embarrassing in sch today. i saw this couple kissing while walking down the stairs. den i screamed. i THOT that the staircase was "sound-proof". den they heard me. so they looked up. faints. they werent embarrassed that they were caught IN THE ACT. i was the one who became damn paiseh. what has this world come to?


the tsunami waves thingy is super scary. read the papers, saw the news on tv. thousands and thousand of corpses. devastating. esp when the deads were young kids. my heart ached. it's really sad. sigh. i dunno how else to express how i feel abt the disaster. sigh. let's all observe a minute of silence. - - -

in my past..

aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...
2 tests up this week. french and PrinMgt. how dead...
to me, it's just a small matter. why do u have to ...
i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. ...
i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel...
i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps...
been very very busy this entire week. even though ...
my weekends just flew by. i haven done a single tu...
meeting louis at the studio later. had it postpone...
i so desperately need to attempt culinary quiz. bu...