uploaded pics taken in msia last yr. for fun. enjoy!


*coughs* been coughing like mad since i rched home. gossh. and there's a SIP talk tmr. damn early canz? 8.45am. madnessss..


for the first time this semester, i was marked LATE! neh neh. cuz i already planned to take a cab to sch from bedok. so i took my own sweet time at home to change, tie hair and what not. WHO KNOWS! it's a sway day for me!! i waited for a cab from 12.50pm-1.02pm. tutorial started at 1pm. by the time rched sch, 1.08pm. 2 more mins and i'll be MARKED ABSENT! neh neh. what shit.

in my past..

**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's ...
im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just ye...
*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...
My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...
got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...
i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...
aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...
2 tests up this week. french and PrinMgt. how dead...
to me, it's just a small matter. why do u have to ...
i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. ...