im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just yet. PMS. ate pink panadols. lalala. it's not curing this time round. painfuL! i dun wanna be a lady.


next lesson is at 2pm. but im still in the lab.


french test. careless mistake. spelled ETUDIONTE instead of ETUDIANTE. urrrgh.


there's many proj piling and piling. i cant seem to breathe any more.

in my past..

*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...
My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...
got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...
i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...
aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...
2 tests up this week. french and PrinMgt. how dead...
to me, it's just a small matter. why do u have to ...
i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. ...
i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel...
i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps...