*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mind. More stuffs:
1) Accting test (Mon)
2) Accting Tutorial (Mon)
3) MEIT meeting with karene (Mon after 5pm)
4) MEIT meeting with grp (Tues after 4pm)
5) French Test (Wed)
6) French Tutorial (Wed)
7) POM meeting with grp (Thurs)
8) POM tutorial (Fri)
*kinda packed eh? sigh. haven done any studying for accting. well well. wanted to cook dinner tmr. but i doubt i can make it. cuz i need to get things sorted out before the week starts again.
*Din club, din party, din drink, din celebrate on the eve of 2005. No festive mood. had a big family gathering over dinner. ate LOADS. after that, tagged along with jas & bf to pple's houses. rched home at abt 0330. had the energy to read a few pages of a book. den slept my way thru the day, waking up for food and jay chou. haha. goot weather to laze on the bed. smilez. to those who smsed me last nite to send their wishes to me, and i did not reply. my apologies. hp bill very high. i tink the amt of msges i forwarded during xmas could amount up till quite a lot. so i have no choice but to forgo NEw year's Sms.
*hung up the new 2005 calender in my room! a new beginning, a new yr ahead. =)
may GOD bless my loved ones. and the rest of the world.

in my past..

My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...
got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...
i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...
aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...
2 tests up this week. french and PrinMgt. how dead...
to me, it's just a small matter. why do u have to ...
i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. ...
i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel...
i received a "surprise" xmas gift. The French Alps...
been very very busy this entire week. even though ...