**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's where all the pretty photos will be uploaded. Captured by Canon Ixus30. haha.

**had gastric and cramps the whole day. "aunty" is here to visit. haha. this explains my PMS over the last one week. gigglez. there's SIP talk this saturday. im curious. and excited at the same time. i dunno what kind of shit we will be offered. and i really dread applying for a job. all the resume, etc. omg. how time flies. by the time sch starts in May. i'll be away for SIP. wow. and when i'm back in Dec. i'll be graduating in a few mths time. so scary.

**i nid alot of skincare products. haha. cuz i've wrinkly skin. sigh. moisturiser. firming gel.

**can i list down my bday wishes? even though i noe it's like a month away. but...but..i just feel like listing. haha. (in random order)

1) DKNY leather strap watch.
2) sandals/heels/footwear.
3) wallet.
4) pretty pinky/purlish bedsheets + comforter.
5) handbag/slingbag/all kinds of bags.
6) jacket.
7) more clothes. i dun mind vouchers.
8) purplegold series ring by LeeHwa. (er..)
9) a car. (right....)
10) eye candy!
11) jay chou.
12) to be a happy girl!
13) spread & make love; shoo! disaster.
14) radiant, healthy and smooth skin.
15) a new hp.
16) get rid of the damn virus in my computer.
17) a package for french mani&pedi.
18) a piglet umbrella!
19) i wan everyone ard me to be happy and healthy!


**this list is to be updated and edited. haha. pls keep a lookout! =)

in my past..

im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just ye...
*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...
My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...
got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...
i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...
aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...
2 tests up this week. french and PrinMgt. how dead...
to me, it's just a small matter. why do u have to ...
i'm so gonna be late for my driving lesson AGAIN. ...
i wonder if it's my hp that is retarded or singtel...