slept from 7.30pm till not long ago. having flu. have no idea why im feeling so sleepy and drowsy. sigh. just rem that i have to transfer recipes to my pink butterfly notebook. -dread-


it's been a long long while since i last pamper myself to a mani&pedi. all my money were spent on clothes. hmmm. tink i will go for a session before CNY. so i will have pretty nails! provided im rich.


he's driving me nuts. neither a stranger nor a friend. neither an aquaintance nor a ...?

in my past..

town yesterday was worst than christmas eve. the u...
uploaded pics taken in msia last yr. for fun. enjo...
**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's ...
im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just ye...
*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...
My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...
got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...
i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...
aiya. got so many things to do. omg. i nid to go t...
2 tests up this week. french and PrinMgt. how dead...