brewerkz shots UPLOADED! *under Captured`*


Brewerkz was fun. tried passionfruit ale. i prefer strawberry ale. yet to try raspberry ale. hmmm... guess kai enjoyed himself thoroughly. smilez. took quite a number of pictures. haha. different angles and different effects. haha. oh well. and the ROCKET TOWER was scary. so big. a glass of beer can keep me bloated till the next day. super full.


headed over to chinatown. rotted and made a fool of myself. i wasnt high at all. but din noe why i became so talkative in front of an aquaintance. and i started talking and joking like i knew him damn well. gosh. ruined my image. after that, two more pple came down and joined us. and i was still in the mist of crapping. i bet the girl thot that i was the most bimbotic girl on earth! sigh. i should have just shut my mouth up and stoned. i hope he still has a goot impression of me. right. but i doubt so. *slaps


i'm in a "cant be bothered" mood. tues first paper. and i haven started studying yet. plus. i wan to complete my resume and application letter asap. but i dun have the damn format. urrgh. pissed.


//i feel ugly.

in my past..

im having gastric. i cant slp... anyway, had a ve...
i'm quite into the taiwan show "Pi Li Huo". "Zheng...
french vocab test was a killer. midsem for french ...
there's a fishbone trapped in my throat. uncomfy. ...
slept from 7.30pm till not long ago. having flu. h...
town yesterday was worst than christmas eve. the u...
uploaded pics taken in msia last yr. for fun. enjo...
**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's ...
im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just ye...
*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...