french vocab test was a killer. midsem for french was quite tricky. im so dead.


scored 28/30 for POM! lucky me. was a "freestyle" format for section B. ahaha. so i attempted to make sense while writing what i thought was "logic" but not from the text at all. goot start for POM. haha.


midsem tests this coming week. and after that it's one week break! but! this break from sch is not meant to be enjoyed. it's meant for us to use that time to complete our POM and MEIT proj. haha. cruel sch. due to the short semester, everything has to be rushed.

in my past..

there's a fishbone trapped in my throat. uncomfy. ...
slept from 7.30pm till not long ago. having flu. h...
town yesterday was worst than christmas eve. the u...
uploaded pics taken in msia last yr. for fun. enjo...
**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's ...
im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just ye...
*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...
My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...
got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...
i chose the wrong subject to study last nite. cuz ...