i'm quite into the taiwan show "Pi Li Huo". "Zhengxian" damn charming. smilez. when this show first started, i din like it at all. stereotyped it as an "AUNTIES' FAVE". BUT BUT BUT, after watching the previous few episodes, i found it interesting. =)


going Brewerkz tmr. celebrating kai's bday. it's tao's bday too. =)


to tao: happy 19th birthday old friend!!! love ya tons!! u will alwayz be my lao peng you.

to kai: happy 19th birthday kai neh neh.


"I was having a discussion with somebody about love the other day and she said, 'Oh no, it's the most awful thing to be in love, because you're completely out of control.' And I said, 'But I kind of like that!"

in my past..

french vocab test was a killer. midsem for french ...
there's a fishbone trapped in my throat. uncomfy. ...
slept from 7.30pm till not long ago. having flu. h...
town yesterday was worst than christmas eve. the u...
uploaded pics taken in msia last yr. for fun. enjo...
**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's ...
im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just ye...
*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...
My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...
got irritated easily for the entire day. blame it ...