im having gastric. i cant slp...
anyway, had a very interesting conversation with gen. she made me realised how a lit' gesture can make a hell of an impact to the other party. i'm glad that the seat beside me during the first few days of JI was not occupied. cuz a girl who just transferred to the sch had came to my class and sat beside me. she introduced herself as "Genevieve". mind you, it was her first day of sch and i invited her to lunch with a bunch of crescentians. she declined the offer. but this was how our friendship was built.

in my past..

i'm quite into the taiwan show "Pi Li Huo". "Zheng...
french vocab test was a killer. midsem for french ...
there's a fishbone trapped in my throat. uncomfy. ...
slept from 7.30pm till not long ago. having flu. h...
town yesterday was worst than christmas eve. the u...
uploaded pics taken in msia last yr. for fun. enjo...
**i've just created a section "Captured`". That's ...
im having stomach cramps. but not bleeding just ye...
*yay! did my culinary quiz. =) one thing off my mi...
My Last Entry for the Year 2004. many things happ...