i like the warmth feeling i get from my close friends. friends who know me well enuff and are close to my heart. it's always the case that "absence makes the heart grows fonder". when u have them by your side, you tend to just take them casually. well well, wing makes me feel happy and warm now. even though we are struggling to relate to each other thru my SUPER LAGGING E-MESSENGER. smilez. i miss my crescentians!! will see u guys real real soon! cant wait. love love.


it's been a long long long time since i last stayed up late to do project related stuffs. took nearly 3 hrs to do up the GALA DINNER shit for MEIT. still, it exceeded 1 page. fuck. it will need some editing tmr. but i haven arrange a meeting yet. sigh. im beginning to be a "last-minute" person. shit.


im in high-spirits!! cuz i finished an entire novel in 3 hours!! it's "The Sweetest Taboo" by Carole Matthews. lovelY! her novels never fail to float my mind to fantasy island. love doesnt come by easy. obstacles along the way are inevitable. BUT, it's still predestined. all is up to Fate. He may love you in the beginning. Only to realise that you're not meant for him. How contradicting.


did i mention that i screwed some shit outta my resume and CV? sounds crude. i dun care. i din weigh the stupid envelope that i planned to post cuz the store uncle told me that a 30cents stamp would do just fine. so i happily sent out 2 30cents-envelopes. to my HORROR! jasmine.P told me it should be 50cents. fuck rite? i became damn gan cheong. decided to send all by email. sigh. not sincere anymore. im so worried that i wont get selected for the interview. sigh. and after i sent, i spotted slight errors in my CV. under achievements for primary sch, i din get BURSARY! i got SCHOLARSHIP!!!! for consecutively 3 yrs. sigh. hope i rem to change them for the next few posts.

in my past..

been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...
did i miss SIMPLE LIFE 2 today? pls let me noe if ...
18th JanHappy belated birthday JAY CHOU!!! HAppY b...
MEIT meeting progressed quite well today. played s...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUETING!!!!!!!!! okie. it's rainin...
brewerkz shots UPLOADED! *under Captured`* Brewe...
im having gastric. i cant slp... anyway, had a ve...
i'm quite into the taiwan show "Pi Li Huo". "Zheng...