18th Jan
Happy belated birthday JAY CHOU!!!
HAppY belated birthday CJ!!!
20th Jan
hapPY belated birthdaY twinnie!!!

i'm feeling purple!! feeling gooot. =) wala wala was alright last nite. and i realised i've got NO image to uphold already. so forget it. haha. after wala wala-ing, went suppering. ate one chicken wing. cuz "stella artois" caused me to be damn bloated. burping liked some madwoman. and my dear jasmine was enjoying all the food. smilez. when she enjoys her food, she will sorta smile to herself while eating. gigglez. if she sees this, she's so gonna slap me. anyway, regretted not bringing my camera. haha. den i could have captured some nice pretty shots with everyone. i also regretted not giving him my hp number when he asked. for future partying. shucks.

town later. bet it'll be damn crowded.

in my past..

MEIT meeting progressed quite well today. played s...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUETING!!!!!!!!! okie. it's rainin...
brewerkz shots UPLOADED! *under Captured`* Brewe...
im having gastric. i cant slp... anyway, had a ve...
i'm quite into the taiwan show "Pi Li Huo". "Zheng...
french vocab test was a killer. midsem for french ...
there's a fishbone trapped in my throat. uncomfy. ...
slept from 7.30pm till not long ago. having flu. h...