just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my computer is FILLED WITH VIRUS. he asked me to MAKE AN EFFORT and check out the most recent anti virus software and purchase it. lalala. and i've ZERO idea what's the lastest. tag and let me noe. thanx! and i do nid a lot of help as to how am i suppose to store all my backups? my computer guru is getting married in march, he's unable to help me anymore. cuz gf/wife comes first! well well. sigh.


having stomach pains for several nights. urrgh. tmr onwards, it will be pia-ing of projects in sch till late, literally. =) we will survive!!!!


realised that there's accting work to be done. many long qns. but i nid to leave for sch at 11am to print some stuffs. how how how.

in my past..

i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...
been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...
did i miss SIMPLE LIFE 2 today? pls let me noe if ...
18th JanHappy belated birthday JAY CHOU!!! HAppY b...
MEIT meeting progressed quite well today. played s...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUETING!!!!!!!!! okie. it's rainin...
brewerkz shots UPLOADED! *under Captured`* Brewe...
im having gastric. i cant slp... anyway, had a ve...