okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. project going to be done. yay! went to sch with cj. haha. the lucky bitch. i was at home when she called me. so we met up since she was at my hse area. haha.


my lunch was a packet of pizza cheezels. im so hungry still.


french was terrible. missed one lesson and i totally had no idea wad the hell was happening. un glace (ice-cream). jambon (ham). cafe noir (black coffee). au lait (milk). haha. limited vocab for unit 4. forgot all abt my numbers and time. yay yay. im so dead for the oral test. anyway, scored 36/50 for written test, 18.5/20 for listening. so average.


Interview at Swissotel Merchant Court tmr. oh well. all these SIP interviews are costing me a BOMB! cuz i have been spending alot of MONEY on CAB! luckily all near my place. faints.


today's interview is so shitty. cant be bothered.

in my past..

my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...
just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...
i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...
been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...
did i miss SIMPLE LIFE 2 today? pls let me noe if ...
18th JanHappy belated birthday JAY CHOU!!! HAppY b...
MEIT meeting progressed quite well today. played s...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...