woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz it's not yet 14th feb. haha. =)

well well. a few days before valentine's day last yr, i was busy searching high and low for a romantic, lovely present. i had to find sth that represented my love and the bond we shared. in the end, i bought a fossil watch. it represented a never-ending love & faith. (hoping that the time wont stop, if it does, change the batt!) i like buying valentine's day present for someone i love. cuz i'm a romantic persoN! *smilez* however, this time round, i feel like i've got nothing to shop for. jasmine was busy shopping for the right gift for her bf, asking my opinions every now and den. my sister was busy folding hearts for someone. i'm like, shaking my legs and watching tv. haha. i kind of like that. but i prefer to keep myself busy on vday. during the vday season, when i go town, i see pple frantically searching for all the lovely gifts. haha. i miss receiving a bouquet of roses on this special day-cum-birthday. after beating round the bush, i guess i just need to feel loved and be loved again. =)


in my past..

happy CNY!!First day, was the usual. dad's side al...
i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nail...
Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...
im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...
just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...
i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...
been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...