happy CNY!!

First day, was the usual. dad's side all the way. from morning till late. weather damn hot and humind. most of the time, i was sauna-ing. luckily i tied my hair. dinner was at my godma's. nice food. lo-hei 5 times. cuz big family. haha.


Second day, went ard frenz' hse. den went home cuz old time frenz wanna come my hse. den we talked a lit', went over to mac for dinner. den drove me home and off they go to meet their gfs. first time i saw TBP carpark jam. haha. hilarious. i nearly puked cuz we were on the steep slope for nearly 15mins?


today is a sch day. suppose to make-up for saffron. but decided not to. cuz nid to go over to gen's fren hse to get sth done. so yeah. meeting them at tanah merah interchange. tink i will be early. shit.


is it too late for me to still put up my bday wishlist? haha. i'm afraid if all buy the same thing. muhahaha.......

1) addidas pink mini shorts
2) christian dior lipgloss Limited ED. i only want 1. it comes in 3.
3) DKNY leather strap watch
4) vouchers.
5) TOWELS! face and body. haha. girly ones pls.

in my past..

i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nail...
Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...
im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...
just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...
i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...
been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...
did i miss SIMPLE LIFE 2 today? pls let me noe if ...