i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nails!! =)


oh! i bought jay chou's live concert CD and DVD a while ago. been watching the DVD daily. it has become a daily routine. haha. he's so shuai. omg. my prince charming. i love it when he's damn shy. all shy guys with small eyes are charming guys? haha. i doubt so. only jay chou can bring out the shyness-cum-shuainess. whatever. he's mine.


i've gotten into the 2nd round interview with Ritz next week. well well. hope it wont be a tues again. i cant skip culinary anymore.


AND i found myself a dress for Lo-hei dinner. haha. not my style though. but i dun care.


reunion dinner soon. i cant wait for steamboat. haha. btw, i ate too many pineapple tarts. the sour ones. yikes. and i vomitted a lit'. haha. i'm a happy girl! =)

in my past..

Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...
im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...
just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...
i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...
been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...
did i miss SIMPLE LIFE 2 today? pls let me noe if ...
18th JanHappy belated birthday JAY CHOU!!! HAppY b...