Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called me last evening. quite late. so i was kinda shocked. den i had to choose between saffron or interview. haha. of cuz INTERVIEW la!! but i bet chef is going to scream her lungs out today. sigh. promised her last week that we were all going. oh well. i hope all goes well.


i'm going for the SJCC lo hei dinner@panpac. but i've got NOTHING to wear!!!! *screams*


and my neh neh father is VERY VERY MOOOOODY!!!!!!!!!!! i buay tahan.



in my past..

im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...
just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...
i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...
been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...
did i miss SIMPLE LIFE 2 today? pls let me noe if ...
18th JanHappy belated birthday JAY CHOU!!! HAppY b...
MEIT meeting progressed quite well today. played s...