im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more than a week ago. through snail mail and email. AND NONE OF THE HOTELS that i snail-mailed/emailed called. except the serviced apt. FUCK FUCK FUCK. and some of my frenz sent by email late last week, and they were being called for interviews. im wondering if they have recevied my resume anot. FUCK! it's not like i sent out last minute. will u just CALL!!!!! esp those on my priority list. urrgh! i cant slp every day cuz of this!!! others have been offered contract already. and im still waiting for rounds and rounds of interview by the serviced apt. Ritz and Gallery! call ME!!!!


urrgh. dun even think i will enjoy CNY! fuck. and my fucking computer doesnt allow me to visit tp website. how the hell am i suppose to do my peer appraisal!!!


FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my past..

okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...
just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...
i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...
been really busy. was at raffles hospital. someone...
did i miss SIMPLE LIFE 2 today? pls let me noe if ...
18th JanHappy belated birthday JAY CHOU!!! HAppY b...
MEIT meeting progressed quite well today. played s...
yay yay yay!!! just got home from shopping!!!!! i ...