My last respect to my neighbour.


my neighbour, an old man, ah pak, passed away this morning. he was hospitalised for the past one week. i will miss his cigarette smell, the sound coming from his walking stick whenever he walked past my house, his nagging to keep the clothes along the corridor when it drizzled, and his way of saying cigarettes, "pok pok".

i had a strong feeling when i saw the casket van. i dunno why but i already felt sth amissed. when i walked past the tent, i saw his grandson, my friend. my dad kept quiet, i kept quiet too. we both knew it was him. but we just din want to acknowledge the fact. he lived beside me, so when i saw the wire from the tent, connected to his gate, i knew that he was gone. i wanted to cry, but i held back. i will pay my respect to him on thursday. he's like a granddad to me. during pri sch days, he would guide me and his grandson, wesley, in chinese. sometimes, he would fetch me home as well. the last meal i cooked for him was "Pork picatta with spagetti". it was more than 2 months ago. he liked western food. i will definitely miss him.
may "ah pak" R.I.P. and be able to reunite with his wife along the way. take care and have a safe journey.

in my past..

i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i receiv...
woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz ...
happy CNY!!First day, was the usual. dad's side al...
i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nail...
Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...
im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...
just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...