i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i received all the presents requested on my wishlist, except the christain dior lipgloss. haha. i've got 3 DKNy watches in total now. haha. two jackets, one from addidas, one from topshop, pink addidas mini-shorts, slippers from ripcurl, pendant, bracelet, cosmetics, VCD, bikini, etc. AND a book from my mum was the most touching part. it's "a gift for my special daughter". after i read the book, i was crying like a baby! gosh. i love my mummy! and daddy of cuz. plus everyone else who love me! haha..also received many huge cards, small cards. i love em aLL! thank u for making my bday a memorable and lovely one!


on the actual day of my bday, had 2nd interview at Ritz. it was fine. den skipped lecture to meet mr. incredibles. =) he bought me a DKNY watch too! the one with red leather strap. boo. felt so bad. cuz it's too expensive. den after that, watched movie, "I do, I do". damn funny. pls watch. haha. u will laff ya heads OFF! wah lau, wah lieu, wah piang. haha. after that, he surprised me with a bouquet of pink roses. how sweet. thank u for planning all these and i was really happY! =)

in my past..

woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz ...
happy CNY!!First day, was the usual. dad's side al...
i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nail...
Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...
im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...
i'm still in sch!!! gosh. im all alone now. jo lef...
just hung up with Acer's helpdesk operator. my com...
i like the warmth feeling i get from my close frie...