my sister is super irritating now. cannot stand her. am so gonna scream at her soon. anyway, she sprained her wrist during her 3 days-camp. haha. now bandaged. lalalala.


i bought Nokia7260 on impluse. haha. chose black cuz so many pple are having white, including my sister and my aunty. oh well. i just needed a nokia hp. that's all. i paid it using my angbao money. im super broke now. oh! btw, bumped into shangs at westmall, when i was with geok and cindy at the HELLO shop. caught up a little. smilez.


will be buying geok's bday present later. i really have no idea what to buy for her. cannot buy her girly things. den this she has, that she has. haiyO!!! so troublesome. hahaha. but i will still make an effort to search for the best present yea? haha.


monday and tuesday taken up for french proj. how great. oh well.

in my past..

i've secured myself a placement at Ritz Carlton's ...
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield Album: UnwrittenTitle:...
Finally, i've uploaded the pics on my bday. =) i l...
fuck. i tried to hum-tam culinary's quiz, i failed...
i feel so evil now. i lent this girl a piece of pr...
i know im abit lagging. but i just uploaded NEW AL...
wah. i've been rotting in sch since 10.45am. neh n...
My last respect to my neighbour. my neighbour, an...
i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i receiv...
woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz ...