i feel so evil now. i lent this girl a piece of printing paper. but den i had to take it back cuz i printed wrongly. haha. evil me. oh well. im now doing her a favour, help her look after her bag. =) see i so nice.
anyway, our POM is DONE DONE DONE!!! yay!!!! gonna hand it up today. wooo! im wearing my new pink set of addidas sports wear. i love it. hahaha. pinky me.
i was so damn high earlier on. cuz my eye-candy was sitting behind me. den he said hi to me!!! haha. omg. he's so cute!!!!!!!!! oh my oh my. haha. saw his back, make me wanna hug him. haha. my frenz scolded me mad. i dun care. before he left, he said this to me, "i'll make a move first." hahaahah. i wanna MOVE WITH U!! haha. he's single AGAIN. oh well. on and off. bitch. i also saw Mr.K in another lab. he was wearing this black specs. =)

the song, Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield is super nice. i dunno if i get her name right. al thanx to joanna. her neh neh ringtone. so nice. and i tried to imitate joseph's ringtone. haha. hilarious!!!


in my past..

i know im abit lagging. but i just uploaded NEW AL...
wah. i've been rotting in sch since 10.45am. neh n...
My last respect to my neighbour. my neighbour, an...
i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i receiv...
woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz ...
happy CNY!!First day, was the usual. dad's side al...
i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nail...
Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...
im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...