i know im abit lagging. but i just uploaded NEW ALBUMS under `Captured. - alvin's bday and CNY. i'm too lazy to upload my bday's pics. it'll take a while yea.


my computer is so screwed that i cant even log in to the ever so lagging E-messenger.net. it needs to be operated at SIM LIM man.


The weather is so fucking hot. and i've got TONS OF MOSQUITO BITES!!!! HELP!!!

in my past..

wah. i've been rotting in sch since 10.45am. neh n...
My last respect to my neighbour. my neighbour, an...
i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i receiv...
woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz ...
happy CNY!!First day, was the usual. dad's side al...
i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nail...
Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...
im super pissed now. i sent out my resumes more th...
okie. im in the sch's comp lab again. faints. proj...
my hp is super screwed up. it's time to trade-in f...