i've secured myself a placement at Ritz Carlton's Clubhouse! now, i tink i'm going to be damn stress during SIP. omg. and congrats to VIY! =) thank u to those who's been encouraging me all these while and comforting me that i will be fine. i really appreciate that.



so i ended up wasting a trip down to habourfront for the events company's interview. it was SAI GANG agaiN! the woman was rude. haha. interviewed me for 5 damn mins. waste my time. luckily i stayed nearby. or i would have slap her face. i asked her if therez overtime pay since she said that the company will be damn busy when the attachment time starts. den she said, "you're here to learn, not earn money". pls go and eat shit. i was just a teeny weeny bit of concern abt money can? if im so concerned about earning money, den why the hell would i choose ur goddamn disgusting company? yikes.



anyway, MEIT interview went well for others but not for me. she asked me some weird qns. neh neh. nvm. it's over.



things to be done:
1) FRENCH proj
2) Culinary Portfolio



will be meeting jasmine darling later. =) cant wait to gossip. that's me!


in my past..

Artist: Natasha Bedingfield Album: UnwrittenTitle:...
Finally, i've uploaded the pics on my bday. =) i l...
fuck. i tried to hum-tam culinary's quiz, i failed...
i feel so evil now. i lent this girl a piece of pr...
i know im abit lagging. but i just uploaded NEW AL...
wah. i've been rotting in sch since 10.45am. neh n...
My last respect to my neighbour. my neighbour, an...
i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i receiv...
woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz ...
happy CNY!!First day, was the usual. dad's side al...