Finally, i've uploaded the pics on my bday. =) i looked so damn tired in all the pictures. yikes.




anyway, yesterday's interview with Ritz was irritating cuz i've got to wait for 4th round. unlike the others, because im offered a position at Ritz Clubhouse. i've got a deadline to meet. and im starting to get tired from all the interviews at Ritz. cabfare accumulated up to more than 50bucks over the 3 rounds. i will be having an interview with an events company on friday, which is tmr. i need sth to fall back on badly. i placed sucha huge bet at ritz and this is what i get in return. it's quite saddening. but oh well. this is life. this is the real world.




i'm going to sell my hp on sat. and i tink i will just get myself a good, old nokia hp. i dun nid a camera hp cuz i've got my lovely canon ixus.
my hands are all so dry and wrinkly. blame it on all the intense washing at saffron. i only learnt that we can wear gloves on the last second lesson. stupid me.




wing, xue, tao: i miss u guys tons. theres so many i nid to tell. sigh. i love u all.


in my past..

fuck. i tried to hum-tam culinary's quiz, i failed...
i feel so evil now. i lent this girl a piece of pr...
i know im abit lagging. but i just uploaded NEW AL...
wah. i've been rotting in sch since 10.45am. neh n...
My last respect to my neighbour. my neighbour, an...
i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i receiv...
woo. im not actually excited abt later. maybe cuz ...
happy CNY!!First day, was the usual. dad's side al...
i have pink fingernails! and french-pedicured nail...
Ritz carlton..here i COME!!! hahaha. they called m...