well well. i cant wait for this semester to end. endless projects are getting on my nerves. esp when exams are coming. culinary portfolio deadline next tues. this is so irritating. im abt to take a break after all the major projects, den come a neh neh culinary portfolio!!! urrgh! should just forgo the portfolio since saffron is going to be shifted to sentosa. shit la.


saffron tmr! fine dining. i wonder what we'll be cooking. i dun mind appetizer again. haha.


handed up my mc without stating my illness. haha. so i had to ask the clerk to open the cupboard and allow me to fill the blank. haha. i also forgot who's my CP. how great. i anyhow hum-tum.


OH!! AND MY SISTER IS THE LAZIEST CREATURE ON EARTH!!!! super pissed with her. urrgh!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT STAND HER!!!! how i wish she was stranded in the forest or sth during her camp. and not just come back with a bandaged wrist. urrgh! im evil.


i like my phone. =) cuz of the screensaver. i can see him whenever i see my hp. haha. it's good to have a camera phone. need more pictures of everyone! so i wont miss everyone badly.


and i bought geok's bday present yesterday. man. not easy to shop for her present ar. no easy way out like buying her a t-shirt. hahaa. her bday is tMR! have fun sweetie!

in my past..

my sister is super irritating now. cannot stand he...
i've secured myself a placement at Ritz Carlton's ...
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield Album: UnwrittenTitle:...
Finally, i've uploaded the pics on my bday. =) i l...
fuck. i tried to hum-tam culinary's quiz, i failed...
i feel so evil now. i lent this girl a piece of pr...
i know im abit lagging. but i just uploaded NEW AL...
wah. i've been rotting in sch since 10.45am. neh n...
My last respect to my neighbour. my neighbour, an...
i had a great bday party on the 12th. and i receiv...