im having gastric. it's damn painful. sigh. i did eat dinner though. sigh.


been working for the past two days. the salon was exceptionally busy. had to multi-task. answer calls, take appointments and settle bills at the same time. some clients were kind enuff to allow me to take my time. however, some nasty ones literally threw their credit card on the table. well. i guessed SIP will be worst. right?


poor baboon. he's got project to rush. soccer match today caused him to get sun burnt. as red as lobster. pooor boy. sigh. imu. =)


studybreak this week. hope i make full use of it and study hard. im kinda slacky this semester. was even thinking of going over to william to get hair treatment and maybe get a trim. haha. i tink i'll just have to wait till exams are over. which is a week later. can i wait THAT long? i nid to pamper myself.

in my past..

Wouldn't it be nice if we were olderThen we wouldn...
right. my bloody computer is driving me NUTS!!! at...
it's the time of the month that i wish im not a wo...
im having cramps. but the "visit" is not here yet....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY LOVELY CRESCENTIANS FOR YA A-L...
i feel like crying.but i dunno for what reason.may...
well well. i cant wait for this semester to end. e...
my sister is super irritating now. cannot stand he...
i've secured myself a placement at Ritz Carlton's ...
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield Album: UnwrittenTitle:...