right. my bloody computer is driving me NUTS!!! at first, it's just hotmail and msn that cant load. NOW!!! i cant even load TP webpage and yahoo!!! oh man. this is going to be deep shit. how am i going to communicate with others online except my blog? bang sai.
"aunty's 2nd visit" is driving me NUTS as well. super painful. my gosh. i need someone to punch my tummy NOW!!! let it ALL OUT at one go. sore.
i heard that i won the "passion & commitment" thingy for Culinary. and TUESDAY team won BEST THEME PROJECT!!! yeah! congrats to all!
granny's chicken rice is yummy today! had dinner at 5.45pm. haha. that's damn early. a long day at sch tmr. oh my..after that meeting crescentians for tea in town. cant wait to catch up.

in my past..

it's the time of the month that i wish im not a wo...
im having cramps. but the "visit" is not here yet....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY LOVELY CRESCENTIANS FOR YA A-L...
i feel like crying.but i dunno for what reason.may...
well well. i cant wait for this semester to end. e...
my sister is super irritating now. cannot stand he...
i've secured myself a placement at Ritz Carlton's ...
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield Album: UnwrittenTitle:...
Finally, i've uploaded the pics on my bday. =) i l...
fuck. i tried to hum-tam culinary's quiz, i failed...