i screwed my POM paper today. it was shit. throughout the entire paper, i felt so lost. couldnt recall anything from the notes i studied. blame no one. fuck.
Last paper on saturday. i totally cant wait. already planned ktving on monday. haha.
anyway, saw the programme on channel 5 "wish you were here". joanna peh and tay ping hui went Melbourne. shopping paradise. not so much of a romantic destination to me. caught loads of nice bags while joanne was trying them out. haha. man...anyone going there must let me know yea? haha..
driving tmr. it's a form of relaxation. =)

in my past..

the weather is damn fcking hot and humid. my gosh....
i wonder how NKF got my number and address. this l...
im having gastric. it's damn painful. sigh. i did ...
Wouldn't it be nice if we were olderThen we wouldn...
right. my bloody computer is driving me NUTS!!! at...
it's the time of the month that i wish im not a wo...
im having cramps. but the "visit" is not here yet....
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY LOVELY CRESCENTIANS FOR YA A-L...
i feel like crying.but i dunno for what reason.may...
well well. i cant wait for this semester to end. e...