my love just called. once he said "hello", tears began to flow non-stop. being super ultra stressed up, hearing his voice, or anyone dear to me, tears will surely flow. like earlier on, was talking to jasmine, and i cried a little too. sigh. it's not that im a cry-baby. crying helps to de-stress a lit'. well. i need to solve the prob.

in my past..

i slept at 12plus and was awoken by some nightmare...
im craving for xiao long bao from "ding tai feng" ...
i enjoy reading wing's sweetheart's blog. the "pur...
everyone makes mistake.but a person who learns fro...
anyone interested to watch the play "Boeing Boeing...
done with last papER!!! im a free lady!!!! hahahah...
the weather now is irritating me. hot hot hot!! hu...
i'm a happy girl today! but not till the late afte...
i screwed my POM paper today. it was shit. through...
the weather is damn fcking hot and humid. my gosh....