anyone interested to watch the play "Boeing Boeing" with me??
am using a dull colour to show im not a happy girl today. faints. my computer is back from PC clinic. so im back online agaiN! finally right. like after how long. haha.
bought a very special blusher from ettusias! limited editioN! super fluffy looking! damn tiny! but it's only limit up to 100 pats. haha. pat 100times and ta-da! no more tiny fluffy blusher. it's apricot colour!! pretty!! used it for the first time today and it turned out really well! man..if it werent for the $10 voucher, i wouldnt have bought it.
oh! if i get dengue fever, dun be surprise. mosquitoes have been sucking my blood for the past few days like there's no tmr. so many mosquito bite scars on my hands and legs. gross. and i also dreamt that i was in hospital. and diagnosed with dengue. scary. i nearly died. bless me.

in my past..

done with last papER!!! im a free lady!!!! hahahah...
the weather now is irritating me. hot hot hot!! hu...
i'm a happy girl today! but not till the late afte...
i screwed my POM paper today. it was shit. through...
the weather is damn fcking hot and humid. my gosh....
i wonder how NKF got my number and address. this l...
im having gastric. it's damn painful. sigh. i did ...
Wouldn't it be nice if we were olderThen we wouldn...
right. my bloody computer is driving me NUTS!!! at...
it's the time of the month that i wish im not a wo...