i enjoy reading wing's sweetheart's blog. the "purple one". haha. it kinda inspires me and keeps me thinking about myself, my behaviour and the way i tink. i cant seem to blog anything inspiring nor humourous. i dunno why. i simply rant and blog randomly.


after reading the recent entries of the "purple one". i found that i am like her too. always wanting to win. competitive? maybe. when i argue or quarrel with someone, outwin and outtalk the person will be a bonus to me. unreasonable it may seem. but that's just me. i know im demanding. im a fussy-pot. i love to nag. most of the time, i say things that i tend to regret later. when i quarrel, i say things that I FEEL it's right and appropriate at that time. BUT i wont consider the consequences. and when i FEEL im right, i wont budge. i will want people to go WITH me, not AGAINST me. i wont listen to whatever reasonings. now that i find so many similarities between us, i know why we were chosen by the same girl. haha.


im also a very impatient girl. i dun like to wait for pple. who likes?

in my past..

everyone makes mistake.but a person who learns fro...
anyone interested to watch the play "Boeing Boeing...
done with last papER!!! im a free lady!!!! hahahah...
the weather now is irritating me. hot hot hot!! hu...
i'm a happy girl today! but not till the late afte...
i screwed my POM paper today. it was shit. through...
the weather is damn fcking hot and humid. my gosh....
i wonder how NKF got my number and address. this l...
im having gastric. it's damn painful. sigh. i did ...
Wouldn't it be nice if we were olderThen we wouldn...