i slept at 12plus and was awoken by some nightmare at 3 plus. and from then on, i couldnt slp till 8am. fuck. insomnia. first-time experience. i dunno. there's alot on my mind. Class 3 test and the bloody "SIP & CDS" clash. fuck man. the fastest i can get these two loads off my mind is next week. i need to perform well for class 3. fuck. im in deep shit now. my head is feeling heavy. even though it's the best weather to slp now, i cant. and the love is in schoool. sigh. i miss u.

in my past..

im craving for xiao long bao from "ding tai feng" ...
i enjoy reading wing's sweetheart's blog. the "pur...
everyone makes mistake.but a person who learns fro...
anyone interested to watch the play "Boeing Boeing...
done with last papER!!! im a free lady!!!! hahahah...
the weather now is irritating me. hot hot hot!! hu...
i'm a happy girl today! but not till the late afte...
i screwed my POM paper today. it was shit. through...
the weather is damn fcking hot and humid. my gosh....
i wonder how NKF got my number and address. this l...