spent quality time with darling yesterday. we laughed at every single thing. the funniest was when he tried to roll his tiny eyes to irritate me. haha. caught Spanglish. it was good. interesting show. it's a narrated movie.
results out. finally, no C-grade. But, i've got no A-grade too. haha. so i'm a str8 B+. damn. i hope it's not like a mark to A-grade. i will FAINT.
the start of my attachment date has been changed to May. so catching up sessions in April!
`i miss you/

in my past..

shopped till my feet so numb. haha. faints. spent ...
settled. heartfelt thanks to: jasmine png, ms susa...
my love just called. once he said "hello", tears b...
i slept at 12plus and was awoken by some nightmare...
im craving for xiao long bao from "ding tai feng" ...
i enjoy reading wing's sweetheart's blog. the "pur...
everyone makes mistake.but a person who learns fro...
anyone interested to watch the play "Boeing Boeing...
done with last papER!!! im a free lady!!!! hahahah...
the weather now is irritating me. hot hot hot!! hu...