yesterday was a sway day. shant talk abt it.

weather is fucking hot now. it's affecting my temper! urrgh. anyway, i finished watching the HK TVB serial. super nice. im lazy. so very lazy. aint gonna move my butt to get lunch from the market. i shall just starve. pissed.


in my past..

i cut my hair!!! to me, i tink it's short. no more...
spent quality time with darling yesterday. we laug...
shopped till my feet so numb. haha. faints. spent ...
settled. heartfelt thanks to: jasmine png, ms susa...
my love just called. once he said "hello", tears b...
i slept at 12plus and was awoken by some nightmare...
im craving for xiao long bao from "ding tai feng" ...
i enjoy reading wing's sweetheart's blog. the "pur...
everyone makes mistake.but a person who learns fro...
anyone interested to watch the play "Boeing Boeing...