i cut my hair!!! to me, i tink it's short. no more long long pony tail. just a short one. haha. not a bad haircut afterall. i thot william went NUTS when he used the scissors to cut. not trim. MIND YOU. it's CUT! i was bloody scared. i din dare to read magazine. stared at him the whole time.
my sister is driving all of us crazy. she sounded sucidal when she msged me. madness. it's the rebellious stage again. i went thru it. and she din sound as if she wants to come home. faints. my mother will get a panic attack soon. actually, i do care abt her. but i dunno how to show.
sigh. it's either do or die on Wednesday. urrgh.

in my past..

spent quality time with darling yesterday. we laug...
shopped till my feet so numb. haha. faints. spent ...
settled. heartfelt thanks to: jasmine png, ms susa...
my love just called. once he said "hello", tears b...
i slept at 12plus and was awoken by some nightmare...
im craving for xiao long bao from "ding tai feng" ...
i enjoy reading wing's sweetheart's blog. the "pur...
everyone makes mistake.but a person who learns fro...
anyone interested to watch the play "Boeing Boeing...
done with last papER!!! im a free lady!!!! hahahah...