anyway, before i continue blogging. i would like to announce abt my dream!!!!! sweeeeetest dream EVER!!! i dreamt that i saw jay chou at some concert (he was attending it). den i went up to him to request for picture taking (weird thing is that he got no security guard). he agreed! so when posing that time, his face "sticked" to mine can?! den we took many pics!!! the last one was he kissed my cheek!!!!! man!!! it felt DAMN DAMN DAMN real!!!! i swear!!!!!! wah lao!!!!! den after that we exchanged number, den he called me!!!! so i asked him when is he going to release him new album, he told me no inspiratioN. haha. AND MY MUM HAD TO WAKE ME UP! urrgh. but the kiss and the interaction was damn cow real!! i cannot stand it!



oh and yesterday, uniform fitting over at Ritz in the morning was kinda fun. GRO & FO's uniforms are so sexy!!! pearl buttons!!! mine is not pearl buttons! i'm jealous. haha. but my uniform is pretty too! haha. well well. and one of the aunties "molested" Ron. haha.



after that, was Cresentians' day! haha. no la. only the four of us. met xue first for lunch over at pasta mania. went kbox when wing came. den tao joined us shortly after. tao influenced me to order beer at kbox. haha. bloated like mad after that. sang till sore throat. haha.



dinnering over at Queensway area. with tao's charming bro. before that, wing sorta blacked out. we were worried like mad. luckily, after resting for a while, she was fine. *take care wing! dearie*


over to xue's house to chilllll....ahaha. laughed abt all the silly things. took silly pictures. did silly things like me painting nails for tao and wing! haha. totally relaxing and enjoyable! =) great company is the most impt! love u guys loads!!!



gonna pray my dad's mum at some temple. hope today will turn out to be what i expected. cuz tmr is a monday and shit starts all over again. am referring to my cds and my darling's schedule.

in my past..

yesterday was a sway day. shant talk abt it. weat...
i cut my hair!!! to me, i tink it's short. no more...
spent quality time with darling yesterday. we laug...
shopped till my feet so numb. haha. faints. spent ...
settled. heartfelt thanks to: jasmine png, ms susa...
my love just called. once he said "hello", tears b...
i slept at 12plus and was awoken by some nightmare...
im craving for xiao long bao from "ding tai feng" ...
i enjoy reading wing's sweetheart's blog. the "pur...
everyone makes mistake.but a person who learns fro...