am done with all 4 reflections for Psychology! yaY!! i can finally watch TV in peace. missed Amazing Race last night cuz i had to finish yesterday's reflection. anyway, i totally enjoyed myself during the 4 workshops. super fun. i love charcoal painting the most! even though it's very dirty and messy, but my masterpieces were pretty impressive. haha. and one of the theme was "An imaginary friend during childhood". i drew a mirror, with an image of a girl, crying. i loved to look into the mirror. i talked to my image whenever i cried, like an imaginary friend. weird huh.





dinner at ding tai fung again. yummilicious. and thanks for the gift, bf. haha. =)




i miss my jasmine png. even though same CDS, but we never really bump into each other this week cuz she's in the afternoon class and im in morning class. we must gossip soon. muahaha.




bbq at xue's place this sat! im sure it's going to be damn fuN! swimming in the afternoon, bbq at night. man. this is what known as ENJOYING LIFE. haha. with the grreat company. everything will be goot. =)


in my past..

****hey girls. photos up for kbox-ing yesterday.
anyway, before i continue blogging. i would like t...
yesterday was a sway day. shant talk abt it. weat...
i cut my hair!!! to me, i tink it's short. no more...
spent quality time with darling yesterday. we laug...
shopped till my feet so numb. haha. faints. spent ...
settled. heartfelt thanks to: jasmine png, ms susa...
my love just called. once he said "hello", tears b...
i slept at 12plus and was awoken by some nightmare...
im craving for xiao long bao from "ding tai feng" ...